3 Natural Ways To Lighten Your Hair
There are times that we want lighter hair, however, we don't want to damage our hair by using bleach to achieve lighter hair. We want it as natural as possible. Here are the 3 natural ways to lighten your hair.
1. Spray lemon juice.
Squeeze lemon juice mixed with water in your hair to get that "sun-kissed" look.
1. Mix water and lemon juice together.
2. Put your solution in a bottle and spray it into the hair.
3. Layout in sun for one hour. For lighter results, stay up to thirty minutes more.
4. Reapply lemon juice again and sit out for thirty more minutes.
5. Finally, rinse out and put in conditioner (mixture might cause dryness).
The question is: Are lemons really effective to lighten your hair? We found an article by Teen Vogue telling us that it turns out lemon juice is effective for hair lightening sometimes. According to Rachel Bodt, a senior colorist at Cutler/Redken salon, a natural way of lightening your hair only works if you have a natural fair hair and texture. "When you are working with darker hair, you are dealing with red and orange undertones, and these will be the first colors to be exposed," explains Rachel.
2. Coat your hair with honey
Restore your hair's natural moisture, while lightening it as well by leaving the honey and rinsing out after.
1. Mix honey, a little bit of water, apple cider, or vinegar.
2. Lather in hair and cover with a shower cap.
3. Leave in for two hours, or overnight for maximum results.
4. Rinse out when finished.
Thicken and lighten your hair using chamomille tea.
1. Brew a few cups of pure chamomile tea.
2. Pour it through your hair.
3. Let it soak for up to thirty minutes.
4. Rinse out and condition.
Everything has beauty ,but not everyone sees it. Confucius